Non-Profits can now apply for the Resilient Communities Fund
Apply for funding to help your non-profit organization recover and build capacity, resilience and sustainability.
Non-profits can now apply for funding through the Resilient Communities Fund. RCF supports community organizations that deliver programs and services to residents of Ontario, with funding between $10,000-$100,000 for periods of 6-24 months.
Last day to apply is February 1, 2023.
Eligible applicants can apply for a grant to develop and implement medium to long-term plans that address current organizational challenges they are facing to recover and build resilience.
Grants support organizations as they:
- develop new approaches to generate revenue
- start new activities to meet community need
- adjust strategies and plans
- plan for future challenges
The grant application will be available as of January 4, 2023 through OTF’s granting portal. Deadline to apply for a grant is February 1, 2023.
- Applicants are to select up to three project outcomes they want to achieve with their grant and can apply for funding to cover eligible costs needed to carry out the project.
- Organizations that are approved for a Resilient Communities Fund grant from the December 7, 2022 deadline will not be eligible to receive a grant for the February 1, 2023 deadline.