Save on Energy – Small Business Program
Eligible small businesses can now receive up to $5,500 to install energy efficient upgrades!
The Save on Energy Small Business program is designed to help small businesses across Ontario install low-energy lighting systems and other energy-efficient equipment.
For no cost to businesses, these upgrades can significantly increase customer and staff experiences, while lowering operational expenses and our province’s carbon footprint.
- Businesses with an operating capacity of 50 or fewer employees.
- Participants in the former Save on Energy Small Business Lighting program, Refrigeration Efficiency program, Business Refrigeration Incentive program, and RTUsaver program may be eligible for certain upgrades.
- Businesses that have previously participated and received funding may qualify to receive additional upgrades at no-cost. Learn more in the eligibility section of the FAQs.
- Businesses that participated in a Save on Energy program before April 1, 2019 are eligible to reapply.
How it Works:
- Step 1: Schedule On-Site Assessment
Assessments are free of cost and will help determine opportunities for eligible upgrades.
Scheduling can be done over the phone at 1-833-825-7283 or online by clicking here.
- Step 2: Select and Approve Upgrades
Once the assessment is complete, you will be present with eligible upgrade options for your selection and approval.
- Step 3: Installation
Qualified Save on Energy delivery partners will handle the entire installation including finding contractors, obtaining quotes and ensuring the job gets done right.